- Can be used to provide wheelchair access in locations where there is not enough room for a wheelchair ramp.
- Retains “kerb appeal” when installed outside a property- very discreet and virtually invisible.
- Weatherproof- suitable for fixed installation outside with the lift automatically retracting out of sight when not in use being concealed from view below a path, driveway, paving or even an artificial grass lawn.
- Interior Design options- These step lifts are also suitable for fixed installation inside a property under the floor and can be made to blend in seamlessly into their surroundings.
- The top surface of these step lifts can be finished in almost any material such as: slate, brick, paving, tiles, marble, carpet, wood, laminate and many other floor or outdoor garden surfaces.
- Competitively priced- The Invisible Step Lift by Oyster Mayfair is a great value invisible step lift / low rise transfer lift with low running costs.
- Can be operated by a handheld remote control (like a TV) or there is an option of a fixed push button lockable control panel.
- Comes with multiple built in safety features.
- Generous/ useful load capacity of up to 350kg.
- Choice of 3 different models of the Invisible Step Lift by Oyster Mayfair.
Find out more about The Invisible Step Lift by Oyster Mayfair at:
Tel: 020 7183 3606 or email: email@example.com