One lift capable of handling 3 different tasks:
Passengers, Goods and Disabled Access
Our range of versatile multi-purpose lifts (traction or hydraulic) provide a single lift solution for transporting passengers or goods as well as being EN81-70 compliant for use by wheelchair users.
These lifts are custom made to suit your exact requirements with regards to:
- The actual size of the lift.
- The required maximum load capacity.
- Type of lift – hydraulic/ traction- standard 230 volt power supply or 3 phase.
- Lift door configuration to suit- front doors, 90 degrees (left or right), or exit straight out the back of the lift cabin.
- Suitable for installations/ sites with restricted head room or pit depth.
- Numerous choices of finish for lift car interiors- from an “interior designer” look (contemporary or traditional) or perhaps an industrial hard wearing option with chequer plate flooring and wall/ skirting bumper protection from pallets or cages.
- Keypad access/ security options.
- Automatic rescue whereby in the event of a power cut the lift automatically travels to the nearest level.
Architects- For free technical advice or quotes for commercial or residential projects just email your enquiries or drawings to:
More information for architects and contractors:
Reduced Pit Depth: We have passenger lifts fully certified under European Standards for pit depths from as shallow as 250 mm.
Limited Head Room: We can provide European Standards fully certified passenger lifts only needing a headroom of 2800 mm.
Small Lift Shafts: We have lifts for shaft sizes of ONE meter sq (and smaller).
Glass Lift Doors/ Fire Regulations: We can also supply fire rated glass doors – ideal for heritage or modern buildings.
Lift Car Configurations: 90 degree entrance/ exit or walk through (180 degree).
Enter the lift than travel to the desired level and depending on the layout of the building exit from the left or right hand side or even through the back of the lift car.
We have considerable experience in finding solutions for installing lifts on the most challenging of sites – such as those with small lift shafts or restricted head room or pit depth.
Have you been advised that the lift design you require for a project is unavailable? We often come across this situation where suppliers will only provide a standard solution from their fixed product range. We are different!